A Walk in the Park Blog Background Version 2

Friday, September 30, 2011

Today I Learned

September 28, 2011

While visiting today's Fall Theme AccuQuilt Blog Hop host I learned:

Katrina at Sunshower Quilts Blog  reminds us that in order to win you need to make sure your blogger settings are set to allow replys.  "If a no-reply blogger is chosen then I will be forced to draw another name and I really don't want to do that!" 


Are You a No Reply Blogger?

Katrina points us to the Pleasant Home Blog which has a step by step tutorial to check for your reply status and to fix it if necessary.




Appointment at the ophthalmologist:
  • My pressure is good, I don't have glaucoma (runs in the family)
  • My eye health is good - no adverse effects from the Type II Diabetes.
  • My eyes are having a hard time coping with the use of  my CPAP machine every night (dry eyes, blurriness, can't see the computer screen with or without my glasses).






Solution: Dr. Shammas recommended "Refresh PM" or "GenTeal Gel" and game me an Rx for "Maxitrol" ointment.  The procedure is to wash my eyes with warm water, when I'm ready to go to sleep put a drop in each eye before putting on my CPAP mask.  Wash eyes with warm water again in the morning.  For full instructions see the instructions in or on the box.